Thursday, October 18, 2012

Baby Crist's Gender Ultrasound....boy or girl?

Tonight we had our ultrasound, and even though I'm just 16 weeks, 1 day the results were pretty conclusive! Baby Crist was jumping around back and forth, kicking, standing on h___ little head, sucking h___ thumb and in general keeping it lively in the ultrasound room! Lou was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time and of course we recorded it for future enjoyment.  Here is Baby Crist's photo op!
 So, ____ started out by lying down in a semi-normal pose.....then reverted to....
 standing on h____ head and wiggling feet and arms back and forth!
 That got old after a few seconds so back to head down with hand in and around mouth.....followed by.....
 The disappearing act! Just a sweet little foot with toes is visible!
 And in preparation for October 31st, the eery "skeleton leg with foot attached" floating in the uterus.... (but not scary at all, just darling!)
 And then a hand with a tiny white thumb that poked into h___ mouth for several seconds.
Finally, there was just no posing for the camera-only a little bottom with the evidence plainly captured that we're having a little......

 I can't wait to meet our little baby girl, she may be tiny but she's full of life and such a gift from the Lord!

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them."  Psalm 139:13-16 

1 comment: